POSITION: Administrative Assistant
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: CEO/COO
STATUS: Independent Contractor, 20-30 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: Immediately
1. Provides administrative support to ensure efficient office operations.
2. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports the team.
3. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, managing subscriptions, accounts payable and accounts receivable, etc.
4. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
5. Maintains confidentiality in all correspondence
6. Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
7. Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
8. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
Task Prioritization — completes tasks in a logical and thoughtful manner
Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
1. Property Management Support
a. Communicate with YesVA via RINO INVEST Property Management email
b. Review maintenance status report for updates and report pertinent information to the Property Manager
c. Schedule showings and fill out Applicant Tracking Form
d. Create draft rental property listings
e. Upload approved listings to portals via Buildium and Zillow
f. Schedule meetings as necessary
g. 10% Audit of recorded phone calls for quality assurance
h. On a monthly basis review and identify vendors with recurring issues (no shows, poor work, not available) and report to property manager/operations mgr.
i. Look for qualified vendors (matching vendor selection criteria),
j. Update Buildium database monthly – remove vendors, add new ones
k. Ensure all applicant documentation and property documentation is filed in g-suite and on Buildium as needed
2. CEO Support
a. Schedule meetings as necessary
b. Set up and keep organized new productivity tools i.e. lastpass, RingCentral, etc.
c. Personal tasks (tax appeals, deed transfer, follow up w/ vendors, follow up with team members, etc.)
d. Research new productivity tools and services (chorerelief, creditreporting, etc.)
3. Operations Manager Support
a. Identify recurring tasks and create SOP’s for each using the standard company SOP template
b. Revisit SOP’s for tasks your are responsible for on a monthly basis and update changes to process to match existing procedures as necessary
c. Maintain the company filing system as set up by the Operations Manager – make sure ALL electronic files are put into their proper folders. All folders should be consistently maintained across all divisions of the business.
d. Available for meetings and regular check ins
e. Other administrative tasks as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
2. Administrative Writing Skills
3. Adhering to Processes
5. Analyzing Information
7. Problem Solving
8. Verbal and written communication
9. Team player
High school diploma or equivalent education required and 2 years of administrative assistant experience.
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class Americans.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nunez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education (RIED), a future non-profit which provides education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Joint Ventures (RIJV), a for-profit, allowing people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management (RIPM), a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures and elsewhere in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to your LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position and your hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!