Chief Investment Officer
POSITION: Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
COMPANY: RINO INVEST LLC
REPORTING TO: CEO
STATUS: SENIOR PARTNER
LOCATION: Remote/Virtual position. Must be US citizen.
START DATE: Jan 4, 2021
The Wealth Management Team is responsible for managing the RINO INVEST investments, client financial and investment portfolios and company financial programs. The CIO will establish investment strategies and financial program opportunities. The CIO will oversee a team of financial and investment advisors, planners and analysts within the RINO INVEST Wealth Management Division (RIWM) and set clear targets for the team. This position will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the CEO and Senior Market Analyst. The position along with investments will be guided by the company’s long term strategic investment plan as well as by client acquisitions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creates and maintains a team of professionals to buy, sell and manage investments for the clients.
• Identifies potential strategic investment trends and opportunities as well as make recommendations on new investment product offerings.
• Accountable for service quality, retention of RIWM clients and customer success metrics as pre-determined by CIO and CEO.
• Develops departmental processes, participates in team hiring and trains advisors.
• Defines financial goals for each quarter for team members and drives the team towards those goals.
• Exercise risk management strategies by identifying, measuring and mitigating risk exposures related to RINO INVEST’s overall investment process, analyze budgetary limits.
• Advises COO and CEO on new market opportunities and proposed acquisitions.
• Develop lender relationships with mortgage brokers, and other financial entities
• Manage any compliance related aspects.
• Partnership opportunities with external stakeholders for programs and investments.
• Manage legal aspects of investment acquisitions such as contracts and agreements .
• Provide guidance on investment outlook, trends, current best practices for the team
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics, finance, or real estate, complemented by a master’s degree (a plus) with an emphasis on finance, economics or real estate. A CFA would also be preferable or over 10 years of work experience in a leading institution.
• Proven experience managing people, programs, processes.
• A successful track record of locating, structuring, financing, managing and disposing of profitable investments including real estate.
• Deep knowledge and working experience in residential real estate investments in the US market.
• High degree of honesty and integrity.
• Experience working with clients and financial portfolios.
• Strong stakeholder, negotiation and relationship management skills.
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal effectively at all levels within the organization.
• Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
WHAT WE DO
In the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nuñez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and growth management.
RINO INVEST is a full service Wealth Management Company. We provide financial education, investment advice and portfolio management to our clients. To ensure success we focus on 3 main pillars:
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to email@example.com
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Bonus for including relevant testimonials.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.
Diego Castiblanco works as the Web Developer of RINO INVEST, He got his degree in Computer Science from The Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas in 2017, he worked as a full-time Web Developer in UpWork which is one of the best freelancing platforms, he got the Top Rated Plus tag due to his dedication and professionalism serving clients from start-ups to big companies.