POSITION: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
COMPANY: RINO INVEST LLC
REPORTING TO: CEO
STATUS: Senior Partner
LOCATION: Remote/Virtual. Must be a US Citizen.
START DATE: June 2021
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO) for RINO INVEST you will oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the business. This is a key role requiring you to optimize operations across all divisions of the business as a means to support and drive extensive and sustainable growth. As second in command, you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and work closely with the CIO and CMO.
As an experienced leader, you have excellent people skills, business acumen and commendable work ethics. You also have a sense of humour and are approachable.
Start date: June 2021
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Oversees daily operations of the company and the work of senior management (Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT etc.).
• Establishes policies that promote company culture and vision.
• Leads employees and encourages cooperation, performance and dedication.
• Works with the CEO to manage project budgets, forecasts, and long-term financial plans; ensure corporate adherence to annual budgets.
• Leads, develops and implements new business strategies for creating or improving processes and procedures to enhance company performance.
• Sets comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
• Meets regularly with business unit leaders; facilitate resolution of issues/problems between business units and/or departments.
• Evaluates business performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
• Regularly reports to the CEO on the company’s status and ability to meet its operational objectives.
• Assists and guides the CEO in evaluating and managing strategic growth opportunities to accelerate growth across multiple entities.
• Participates in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
• Completes employee performance reviews.
• Steps in for the CEO when needed.
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Technology, etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Experience in fundraising will be a plus
• Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• Strong operational and project management skills
• BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MBA is a plus
• Complement the CEO’s experience and management style
• Availability in EST between 9-5 if necessary. Willing to work additional hours including weekends and evenings if necessary.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and development
• Understanding of finance
• Decision making skills
WHAT WE DO
In the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nuñez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and growth management.
RINO INVEST was born as a full service Wealth Management Company. We provide financial education, investment advice and portfolio management to our clients. To ensure success we focus on 3 main pillars:
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Bonus for including relevant testimonials.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.