POSITION: Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: COO
STATUS: Independent Contractor, Project Based
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to attend meetings in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: Nov 15, 2020
We are looking for a digital marketing expert who can create a strong online presence to increase our outreach to potential clients using effective social media campaigns and eye-catching marketing materials. You are a team player who is outcome-focused, reliable, confident in your expertise, and not afraid to provide direction.
If you have experience identifying the right audience and converting them into long-term customers, we’d like to meet you.
To start with, you will understand who our target audience is and develop an effective strategy to target and convert them into clients.
1. Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition
2. Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
3. Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence
4. Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
5. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
6. Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
7. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
8. Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion test
9. Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
10. Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
11. Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
1. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
2. Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
3. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
4. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
5. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
6. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
7. Working knowledge of ad serving tools
8. Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
10. General knowledge of financial literacy.
WE MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU…
1. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
2. Creating and maintaining client relationships
3. Managing processes
4. Self-motivated yet customer-focused
5. Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
6. Able to develop budgets
7. Familiar with financial planning and strategy
8. Are resourceful and can turn almost anything into interesting content
9. Get excited about the latest and greatest and pride yourself on being an early adopter provided that we stay on budget and on schedule
10. Can work alone and don’t need your handheld every step of the way
11. Have superior attention to detail
12. Are an exceptional communicator
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nunez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, a non-profit which provides education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Wealth Management, a for-profit, allows people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
In an email to firstname.lastname@example.org please share why you are interested in joining our team, what makes you an excellent candidate for this role, Examples of marketing campaigns that you have created that best showcase your work and experience (we’re looking for examples of good, engaging content). Describe what your role was and the tools you use to get the job done.
Question: how do you make finance fun?
Please include your availability over the next 6 months.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.