POSITION: E-Learning Curriculum Designer
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: COO
STATUS: Independent Contractor, Project Based
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to attend meetings in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: Nov 15, 2020
We are looking to work with an e-learning curriculum expert who can develop financial course content for the purpose of producing saleable online courses. You are a team player who is outcome-focused, reliable, confident in your expertise, and not afraid to provide direction.
If you have experience structuring educational programs and are familiar with web-based courses, we’d like to meet you.
To start with, you will review our draft financial literacy curriculum and use your expertise to take it to the next level. Ensure it is user friendly, in terms of student understanding and engagement.
We intend to beta test our first two courses. The curriculum designer will develop an assessment tool that the beta testers can fill out at the end of the testing period which would provide feedback on the course and testimonials. Valid feedback would then need to be incorporated into the final course.
Future courses will require a curriculum designer to develop curriculum from scratch. So financial literacy familiarity will be advantageous.
The end result should be courses that are highly engaging, interactive, fun and saleable.
1. Collaborate with the CEO to develop quality curricula and learning resources. This may include creating new content or reviewing/editing existing educational content.
2. Develop a range of digital resources to optimize online learning through the use of videos, quizzes, activities, gamification. Collaborate with other team members to create new resources.
3. Set learning objectives for each course as required and ensure feasible timeframes to achieve the goals and objectives are outlined in the curriculum.
4. Determine evaluation criteria as required
5. Organize physical and digital resources
6. Upload and organize content to LMS.
7. Provide guidelines on how to use online learning materials (loom videos etc)
8. Create a mechanism to follow up with students after each course and collect feedback
9. Research and recommend modern educational methods (e.g. gamification, incentives to finish courses)
10. Operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
1. Work experience as a Curriculum Designer, Instructional Designer or similar role/experience
2. Well versed in learning objectives,outcomes and assessments
3. Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
4. Familiarity with video editing software
5. Ability to produce multimedia components and presentations to support course content.
6. Ability to write clear instructional copy
7. Strong digital and research skills
8. Operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
9. General knowledge of financial literacy.
10. Familiar with equations and formulas.
WE MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU…
1. Are resourceful and can turn almost anything into interesting content
2. Get excited about the latest and greatest and pride yourself on being an early adopter provided that we stay on budget and on schedule
3. Can work alone and don’t need your handheld every step of the way
4. Have superior attention to detail
5. Are an exceptional communicator
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nunez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, a non-profit which provides education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Wealth Management, a for-profit, allows people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
In an email to email@example.com please share why you are interested in joining our team, what makes you an excellent candidate for this role, Examples of courses that you have created that best showcase your work (we’re looking for examples of good, engaging content). Describe what your role was and the tools you use to get the job done.
Question: how do you make finance fun?
Please include your availability over the next 6 months.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.