POSITION: Financial Advisor
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: Senior Market Analyst
STATUS: Independent Contractor, 10-20 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: February 1, 2021
RINO INVEST is expanding and we are looking for a Financial Advisor to join our team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market. Our team currently consists of the CEO, Operations Manager (Interim COO), Assistant Operations Manager (Interim Assistant COO), Administrative Assistant, and a Property Manager. This is an ongoing contract opportunity, with a 3 month trial period to start. Seeking a commitment of 40-80 hours per month.
Start date: February 1, 2021.
• Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
• Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
• Advising strategies for clients in investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
• Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
• Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
• Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
• Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
• Managing and updating client portfolios.
• Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
• Building and maintaining your client base
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
• 1-2 years of sales experience.
• Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
• Life and health license.
• Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
• Experience providing quality financial advice.
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) are a must.
• Good, reliable internet connection.
• Regular contact with CEO/CFO.
• Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nuñez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, providing education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Joint Ventures, a for-profit, allowing people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures and externally in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to your LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position and your hourly or package rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!