POSITION: Financial Planner
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: CIO
STATUS: Independent Contractor, 10-20 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: February 1, 2021
RINO INVEST is expanding and we are looking for a Financial Planner to join our team. We want a self-motivated individual that will ensure our clients make wise and profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our client’s finances, acting as a trusted advisor in areas such as investments, savings, and debt management.
In addition to being an effective communicator, you should be highly-analytical and customer-oriented. The perfect candidate for this position is a qualified professional who has experience in providing effective financial advice to a variety of individuals and businesses.
You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. Our team currently consists of the CEO, Operations Manager (Interim COO), Assistant Operations Manager (Interim Assistant COO), Administrative Assistant, and a Property Manager. This is an ongoing contract opportunity, with a 3 month trial period to start. Seeking a commitment of 40-80 hours per month.
Start date: February 1, 2021.
• Evaluate clients’ financial documents including their income, expenses, and liabilities.
• Offer support and guidance in financial, insurance, and investment planning.
• Create strategic financial plans and budgets for clients.
• Monitor clients’ needs and adjust their financial plans accordingly.
• Prepare financial and business analysis reports.
• Present and market financial products and services.
• Find potential clients and foster long-lasting relationships.
• Ensure you stay updated on the latest regulations, practices, and financial products.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
• 1-2 years of sales experience.
• Aptitude to analyze large amounts of financial data and comply with regulations.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
• Experience providing quality financial advice.
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) are a must.
• Good, reliable internet connection.
• Regular contact with CIO.
• Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nuñez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, providing education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Joint Ventures, a for-profit, allowing people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures and externally in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to your LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position and your hourly or package rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!