POSITION: Graphic Designer
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: COO
STATUS: Independent Contractor, Project Based
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to attend meetings in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: Nov 15, 2020
We are looking to work with a graphic designer who can create a strong online presence to increase our outreach to potential clients using effective branding and eye-catching marketing materials. You are a team player who is outcome-focused, reliable, confident in your expertise, and not afraid to provide direction.
If you have experience in developing creative designs and quality work, we’d like to meet you.
To start with, you will understand who our target audience is and develop eye-catching designs, logos, and other branding materials to target and convert them into our clients.
1. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
2. Plans concept by studying information and materials.
3. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
4. Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
5. Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
6. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
7. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
8. Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
9. Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
1. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
2. Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
3. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
4. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
5. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
6. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
7. Working knowledge of ad serving tools
8. Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
10. Operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
11. General knowledge of financial literacy.
WE MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU…
1. Have strong graphic design skills, layout skills, analytical skills
2. Are creative, flexible, and have great attention to detail
3. Have desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
5. Time-management skills
6. Communication skills
7. Familiar with financial planning and strategy
8. Are resourceful and can turn almost anything into interesting content
9. Get excited about the latest and greatest and pride yourself on being an early adopter provided that we stay on budget and on schedule
10. Can work alone and don’t need your handheld every step of the way
11. Have superior attention to detail
12. Are an exceptional communicator
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nunez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, a non-profit which provides education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Wealth Management, a for-profit, allows people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
In an email to email@example.com please share why you are interested in joining our team, what makes you an excellent candidate for this role, Examples of marketing campaigns that you have created that best showcase your work and experience (we’re looking for examples of good, engaging content). Describe what your role was and the tools you use to get the job done.
Question: how do you make finance fun?
Please include your availability over the next 6 months.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.