POSITION: Market Analyst
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: Financial Advisor
STATUS: Independent Contractor, 10-20 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: February 1, 2021
RINO INVEST is expanding and we are looking for a Market Analyst to join our team. The market analyst is responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful market analyst will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
Our team currently consists of the CEO, Operations Manager (Interim COO), Assistant Operations Manager (Interim Assistant COO), Administrative Assistant, and a Property Manager. This is an ongoing contract opportunity, with a 3 month trial period to start. Seeking a commitment of 40-80 hours per month.
Start date: February 1, 2021.
• Provides actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
• Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
• Analyzes external and internal customer data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
• Analyzes A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
• Creates PowerPoint presentations to provide market and consumer insights to other marketing and sales departments.
• Advises other marketing functions (e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development) as the knowledge owner for customer and market data.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or graduate degree
• 2 years of work experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis (or academic equivalent)
• Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness
• Experience building and automating management level reporting
• Mastery of the following analytical tools: modeling and reporting in Excel/Access and SQL
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Preferred
• Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, or similar web analytics, web optimization, or data management platforms
• Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
• Experience in statistical analysis (SAS or R)
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
• Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) are a must.
• Good, reliable internet connection.
• Regular contact with CEO/CFO.
• Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nuñez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, providing education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Joint Ventures, a for-profit, allowing people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures and externally in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to your LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position and your hourly or package rate to email@example.com
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Diego Castiblanco works as the Web Developer of RINO INVEST, He got his degree in Computer Science from The Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas in 2017, he worked as a full-time Web Developer in UpWork which is one of the best freelancing platforms, he got the Top Rated Plus tag due to his dedication and professionalism serving clients from start-ups to big companies.