POSITION: Property Manager
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: CEO/COO
STATUS: Independent Contractor, 20-30 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5. After office hours and weekend support expected for emergency issues.).
START DATE: 121200OCT2020ET
This is an on-going project that requires someone who has leadership, team member training, and bookkeeping experience, and the ability to take big ideas and create an executable plan. This person will be responsible for assessing the task(s) and providing a suspense for completion. Systemization of all Property Management activities. Incorporating the Virtual Assistant team (YesVA). Identifying and using a project/team management platform (currently using Trello) and maintaining a battle rhythm.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
1. Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
2. Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
3. Task Prioritization — completes tasks in a logical and thoughtful manner
4. Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
1. Property Management Support
a. Communicate with YesVA via RINO INVEST Property Management email
b. Review maintenance status report for updates and report pertinent information to the Property Manager
c. Schedule showings and fill out Applicant Tracking Form
d. Create draft rental property listings
e. Upload approved listings to portals via Buildium and Zillow
f. Schedule meetings as necessary
g. 10% Audit of recorded phone calls for quality assurance
h. On a monthly basis review and identify vendors with recurring issues (no shows, poor work, not available) and report to property manager/operations mgr.
i. Look for qualified vendors (matching vendor selection criteria),
j. Update Buildium database monthly – remove vendors, add new ones
k. Ensure all applicant documentation and property documentation is filed in g-suite and on Buildium as needed
l. Identify recurring tasks and create SOP’s for each using the standard company SOP template
m. Revisit SOP’s for tasks your are responsible for on a monthly basis and update changes to process to match existing procedures as necessary
n. Maintain the company filing system as set up by the COO – make sure all electronic files are put into their proper folders. All folders should be consistently maintained across all divisions of the business.
o. Available for meetings and regular check ins
p. Other administrative tasks as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
2. Administrative Writing Skills
3. Adhering to Processes
7. Problem Solving
8. Verbal and written communication
9. Team player
High school diploma or equivalent education required and 2 years of property management experience.
• This role is currently for less than 40-hrs per week and with the growth of the company is expected to evolve in a full time position.
• The Property Manager is mostly expected to be available during EST Business hours (9-5) Monday to Friday.
• For emergencies related to any properties, the Property Manager should be able to respond within an hour or so at all times including outside office hours during weekdays as well as weekends.
• The Property Manager should have a good and stable internet connection (preferably broadband). Periodic evidence of connectivity would be required.
• The Property Manager should have a smartphone (Android/IOS) to make and receive calls using company-provided tool. No reimbursement would be provided by the company.
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class Americans.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nunez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education (RIED), a future non-profit which provides education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Joint Ventures (RIJV), a for-profit, allowing people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management (RIPM), a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures and elsewhere in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
This position would be available for application through Upwork.