Senior Market Analyst
POSITION: Senior Market Analyst
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: CEO
STATUS: Independent Contractor, 10-20 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: February 1, 2021
RINO INVEST is expanding and we are looking for a Senior Market Analyst to help lay solid foundations to support the company’s growth! Our team currently consists of the CEO, Operations Manager (Interim COO), Assistant Operations Manager (Interim Assistant COO), Administrative Assistant, and a Property Manager. This is an ongoing contract opportunity, with a 3 month trial period to start. Seeking a commitment of 40-80 hours per month.
Start date: February 1, 2021.
The Senior Market Analyst leads data analytics and real estate market analysis across the contiguous United States using various resources. This person will be responsible for 3 Market Analysts within the RINO INVEST Joint Ventures division.
S/He works towards understanding the business’s current standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and has the ability to recommend improvements that will support streamlined processes and evolving business practices.
The Senior Market Analyst will be responsible for drafting detailed documentation for new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) based on existing templates and processes so that market analysts can follow processes easily and effectively. In doing so, s/he will have the ability to extract relevant information from team members/vendors to create effective SOP’s.
The Senior Market Analyst will regularly update SOP’s as processes evolve.
S/He will coach and train employees and staff on SOP’s and ensure operating procedures are being followed.
The Senior Market Analyst, works with the Wealth Managers and C-Suite members and fosters relationships.
S/He may monitor, evaluate, and report on budget, costs, and income.
S/He will send weekly status updates to the CEO, CFO, and Wealth Managers and effectively communicate on a regular basis with all team members, potential or existing vendors, clients.
S/He will provide management and admin support for the division as needed.
We are looking for someone who is personable, has a sense of humour, works well in a distributed team environment and has the commitment to see the company succeed by providing the highest level of service possible.
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics/Accounting or 3 years equivalent work history.
• Highly developed analytical skills with an inquisitive nature so that you can take the intent out of what is being asked and make it into a well-defined process that is easy for others to follow.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to stay on task.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) are a must.
• Experience working with/managing a team.
• Good, reliable internet connection.
• Real estate experience.
• Regular contact with CEO/CFO.
• Flexible – ability to pivot tasks as required.
• Ability to take feedback quickly and improve.
• Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience using a virtual PM system (bonus point if you are familiar with ClickUp)
Top candidates will be given a test to assess their skills and abilities.
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nuñez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, providing education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Joint Ventures, a for-profit, allowing people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures and externally in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to your LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position and your hourly or package rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Diego Castiblanco works as the Web Developer of RINO INVEST, He got his degree in Computer Science from The Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas in 2017, he worked as a full-time Web Developer in UpWork which is one of the best freelancing platforms, he got the Top Rated Plus tag due to his dedication and professionalism serving clients from start-ups to big companies.