Social Media Manager
POSITION: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: Assistant COO
STATUS: Intern, 10-30 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: ASAP
A data-driven Social Media Professional with experience in online engagement.
We are looking to work with a positive, upbeat leader who is excited to learn and gradually own the process and the results. You are outcome-focused, reliable, confident in your expertise, and not afraid to provide direction.
Our ideal team member is a strategic thinker who is super social media savvy. Someone looking to partner with us to grow the business.
If successful, the opportunity for full-time employment is available.
1. Own the management of all social media platforms focused on daily social posts, community moderation, and social listening. This includes:
a. Conceptualize, draft and edit all posts across all platforms with a focus on creating content that builds community, fosters engagement, and inspires action.
b. Research keyword priorities and implement across all content creation.
c. Engage with and share 3rd party content daily, with a focus on building meaningful connections.
d. Monitor all social communications and respond to audience in a timely manner.
e. Actively support all other marketing initiatives across the company.
f. Proactively maintain and optimize all social platforms, keeping look & feel current, up to date, and consistent with company branding.
2. Lead the development of the monthly content calendar, working closely with other members of the team to align messaging across the scope of the company.
3. With the Assistant COO, set targets, track metrics, and regularly report progress on social media initiatives.
4. Strategically set the direction, make recommendations, and lead the way on all things social media.
5. Proactively implement the latest social media trends and best practices.
6. Either personally implement, or oversee the implementation of paid social media advertising as needed.
7. Take feedback quickly and improve.
8. Operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary (primarily for 1 hour weekly meetings).
WE MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU…
1. Love systems and checklists
2. Are resourceful and can turn almost anything into interesting content
3. Get excited about the latest and greatest and pride yourself on being an early adopter
4. Can work alone and don’t need your handheld every step of the way
5. Have superior attention to detail
6. Are an exceptional communicator when it comes to dealing with followers and customers
NICE TO HAVE:
• Financial literacy
• Video editing experience and interview skills
Top candidates will be given a test to assess their skills and abilities.
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides financial advice, education, and other related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nunez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, advisement, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, a non-profit provides education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Wealth Management, a for-profit, allows people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of setting financial goals and achieving those goals through investing and strategic planning.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO Invest is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
In an email to email@example.com please share why you are interested in joining our team, what makes you an excellent candidate for this role, 3 social media links that showcase your best work and describe what your role was and the tools you used to get the job done. Also provide evidence of how you have organically grown a following.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.
Diego Castiblanco works as the Web Developer of RINO INVEST, He got his degree in Computer Science from The Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas in 2017, he worked as a full-time Web Developer in UpWork which is one of the best freelancing platforms, he got the Top Rated Plus tag due to his dedication and professionalism serving clients from start-ups to big companies.