POSITION: VP of Sales and Marketing
COMPANY: RINO INVEST LLC
REPORTING TO: CEO
STATUS: Contractor, 20-30 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: ASAP
RINO INVEST is expanding and we are looking for a VP of Sales and Marketing to accelerate our growth and increase our brand awareness. The VP is responsible for growing the company’s customer base, increasing revenue and profits; driving engagement and retention; and leading creative, brand, and communications strategies according to the company’s strategic plan and vision. The VP will report directly to the CEO and will work closely both with the CIO and COO. The VP of sales will also lead the RINO INVEST EDUCATION DIVISION, overseeing a team consisting of a Digital Marketing Manager, Curriculum Designer and Graphic Designer.
We are looking for someone who is personable, has a sense of humour, works well in a distributed team environment and has the commitment to see the company succeed by providing the highest level of service possible.
• Define marketing plan to evolve the brand and competitively position RINO INVEST as experts in wealth management.
• Develop, own and deliver on the sales plan for the business.
• Develop and continuously optimize sales selling cycle and methodology.
• Research, develop and execute innovative and high-value-per-dollar marketing as well as sales strategies and tactics in line with RINO INVEST brand identity.
• Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets with analysis and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results
• Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Manage customer segmentation strategy, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
• Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
• Promote and deepen positive relations with partners.
• Experience with affiliate marketing and online sales strategies.
• Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations
• Establish and implement short-and long range goals, objectives and operating procedures.
• Lead the development of marketing materials through storytelling, and execute media campaigns (across all 3 divisions as needed).
• Draft detailed documentation for new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) so that new team members can follow processes easily and effectively.
• Set monthly sales targets in adherence with the annual sales plan
• A Master’s Degree in Marketing or Bachelor’s degree in marketing with 3 years equivalent work history.
• Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
• Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
• Experience developing and measuring KPI goals.
• Excellent storytelling abilities.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Strong and professional english communication skills (written and verbal) are a must.
• Experience using a virtual PM system (bonus point if you are familiar with ClickUp)
• Familiarity with US markets
• Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 in addition to some flexibility in schedule as necessary.
• Self started
• Analytical and engaging writing skills
• Big picture thinker
• Brand focused
• Forward Thinking
WHAT WE DO
In the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nuñez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and growth management.
RINO INVEST was born as a full service Wealth Management Company. We provide financial education, investment advice and portfolio management to our clients. To ensure success we focus on 3 main pillars:
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Bonus for including relevant testimonials.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.