POSITION: Wealth Manager
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: Senior Market Analyst
STATUS: Independent Contractor, 10-20 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: February 1, 2021
RINO INVEST is expanding and we are looking for a Wealth Manager to join our team. We are looking for a wealth manager to be responsible for offering financial advice and services that will assist clients in their financial endeavors. The responsibilities of wealth managers include relationship management, helping clients with account details, and providing advice on financial investments.
To be successful as a wealth manager, you should have the ability to explain complex information, be confident, and have good sales and negotiation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch wealth manager should have superior knowledge of wealth management, good presentation skills, and an understanding of customer relations tactics.
Our team currently consists of the CEO, Operations Manager (Interim COO), Assistant Operations Manager (Interim Assistant COO), Administrative Assistant, and a Property Manager. This is an ongoing contract opportunity, with a 3 month trial period to start. Seeking a commitment of 40-80 hours per month.
Start date: February 1, 2021.
• Advising clients on financial products and services
• Buying and selling stock on behalf of the client
• Managing investments
• Conducting planning services
• Providing tax planning services
• Providing estate planning services
• Degree in finance, economics, management, or related field.
• 1-2 years of sales experience.
• Previous experience in financial services.
• Must be analytical.
• Able to understand complex information.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
• Life and health license.
• Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) are a must.
• Good, reliable internet connection.
• Regular contact with CEO/CFO.
• Must be able to operate in EST between 9-5 if necessary.
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST’s founder, Cassian Nuñez, set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, providing education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Joint Ventures, a for-profit, allowing people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures and externally in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume or URL to your LinkedIn profile and cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position and your hourly or package rate to email@example.com
Attention: Cassian Nunez. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!