POSITION: Website Designer
COMPANY: RINO INVEST
REPORTING TO: VP of Sales & Marketing
STATUS: Independent Contractor, Project Based
LOCATION: Remote/virtual position (Must be able to attend meetings in EST between 9-5 if necessary).
START DATE: Nov 15, 2020
Reporting to the Web/Internal Communications Manager, the UI/UX Designer provides User Interface/User Experience design efforts including but not limited to gathering and evaluating use requirements in collaboration with internal stakeholders, design storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps, design graphic user interface elements, build page navigation, identify and troubleshoot UX problems, conduct layout adjustments based upon user feedback, and is responsible for assisting on the day-to-day technical maintenance, development of the user experience (UX/UI experience HTML coded functions), moderations and oversight of the website function and design by collaborating with all business units. This role will also develop resources and content for the website and other communications tools and resources for company-wide usage including training materials & conducting training to grow user adoption. This person will manage the activities and training of the website driving website communication efforts to inform, engage and encourage members to participate in using the website, supporting IEHP’s Strategic Focus Areas. Other duties as necessary.
The website design expert will develop the UI/UX design efforts and provide a high quality and user-friendly website for our millennial audience. Be a team player who is outcome-focused, reliable, confident in their expertise, and not afraid to provide direction.
If you have experience with creating eye-catching and engaging websites that inspire users to participate in using websites, we’d like to meet you.
To start with, you will review the website we currently have and find ways to improve the functionality and overall flow of the site. We are looking for something with expertise in using WordPress, LearnDash, Cloudways, and Zapier; to design page layouts and templates, ensure our hosting service is up to date and adequate for the amount of storage and usage, connect various software to provide a seamless experience for our team members and clients alike. .
1. Take ownership of design projects
2. Design page layouts and templates
3. Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels
4. Develop and maintain consistent branding
5. Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions
6. Work on front-end of web development to deploy designs
7. Select and prepare imagery
8. Create and maintain a database of design assets
9. Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
10. Working with different content management systems
11. Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
12. Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
13. Make sure the website is always mobile friendly
1. Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
2. Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
3. Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
4. Excellent time-management skills
5. Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
6. Awareness of UI/UX principles
7. Familiarity with digital photo editing
8. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
9. Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
11. Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
WE MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU…
1. Are resourceful and can turn almost anything into interesting content
2. Get excited about the latest and greatest and pride yourself on being an early adopter provided that we stay on budget and on schedule
3. Can work alone and don’t need your handheld every step of the way
4. Have superior attention to detail
5. Are an exceptional communicator
WHAT WE DO
We are a for-profit Wealth Management Company that provides personal finance and related services to middle-class America.
Founded on June 24th, 2020 in the middle of a global pandemic RINO INVEST set out to provide opportunities for people from various backgrounds and incomes to achieve financial independence through education, investment strategies, and joint venture opportunities.
RINO INVEST is the parent company to:
• RINO INVEST Education, a non-profit which provides education for those seeking to increase their financial literacy and achieve financial independence.
• RINO INVEST Wealth Management, a for-profit, allows people with an intermediate level of financial literacy to partner with the company for the purpose of investing in real estate.
• RINO INVEST Property Management, a for-profit entity, manages the assets purchased via joint ventures in order to best achieve the desired financial results.
JV Agreements LLC (K1)
Management Agreements (1099)
To provide an accelerant in the journey toward financial independence through education, tailored investment strategies, and a sense of teamwork.
RINO INVEST is a revolutionary approach to tailored investments as measured by return on investment and overall investor satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY:
In an email to firstname.lastname@example.org please share why you are interested in joining our team, what makes you an excellent candidate for this role, Examples of websites that you have created that best showcase your work (we’re looking for examples of good, engaging content). Describe what your role was and the tools you use to get the job done.
Question: how do you make finance fun?
Please include your availability over the next 6 months.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.